DIA updateBy Bill Allison Dec 28 2007 4:09 a.m. 3 comments
Actually, nothing to report. I called DIA, and they're looking into the anomaly.
Meanwhile, one of the other agencies mentioned in that Secrecy News reported will withhold its contracts apparently hasn't been reporting any; it does appear that there's a $6.9 million anomaly for the Department of Defense Counterintelligence Field Activity...
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: Why does the IRS regulate political groups? A look at the complex world of campaign finance
- Sunlight Foundation: Update on FedBizOpps data
- OpenSecrets: Site Spotlight #3: Anomaly Tracker
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Day of Action on Sunday: Know the influence behind your grocery purchase