OpenSecrets.org updates Financial Disclosure databaseBy Bill Allison Oct 16 2008 6:14 p.m.
OpenSecrets.org has provided the latest digitized data on financial disclosure forms filed by members of Congress, searchable by member, by company name or by keyword. Find out what assets, liabilities and transactions were popular on Capitol Hill.
The most recent disclosures covered data as of the end of 2007; in June 2009 we'll get a look at what members were up to in 2008 -- and find out who was selling what ahead of the market meltdown.
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: Reflecting on Sunlight
- Sunlight Foundation: Agenda for House's Legislative Data & Transparency Conference
- Sunlight Foundation: 2Day in #OpenGov 5/20/2013
- Sunlight Foundation: Why does the IRS regulate political groups? A look at the complex world of campaign finance