Clip jobBy Bill Allison May 28 2009 5:02 a.m. 1 comment
Of the 100 projects listed in the 100 Days, 100 Projects report, 37 come from newspaper, wire service and broadcast outlets. So why is government depending on Nexis searches for its data on Recovery spending?
Got everything into a spread sheet -- I'll play with it a bit more tomorrow.
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: Why does the IRS regulate political groups? A look at the complex world of campaign finance
- Sunlight Foundation: Update on FedBizOpps data
- OpenSecrets: Site Spotlight #3: Anomaly Tracker
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Day of Action on Sunday: Know the influence behind your grocery purchase