Cram down look ups, cont.By Bill Allison May 07 2009 8:07 p.m.
More research (see here for details on what this research is. I'm trying to see if there was a flurry of fundraising around the vote on the Durbin amendment to the Helping Families Save Their Homes Act of 2009.
Sen. Saxby Chambliss: A pair of fundraisers so far in 2009, according to Party Time. One on March 18 was for the Republican Majority Fund, Chambliss' leadership PAC. Chambliss doesn't face voters again until 2014; he's raised $182,759 so far in 2009.
Sen. Susan Collins: No fundraisers so far in 2009; Collins was reelected in 2008. She raised $96,253 in the first quarter of 2009, according to Open Secrets.
Sen. Bob Corker: No fundraisers so far in 2009, at least not in Party Time (remember, it's not a complete list by any means). Corker will be up for reelection in 2012; he raised $143,882 in the first quarter of 2009.
Sen. John Cornyn: No fundraisers so far in 2009, according to Party Time. Cornyn, who was reelected in 2008, has raised $122,573 so far in 2009.
More to come...
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: Reflecting on Sunlight
- Sunlight Foundation: Agenda for House's Legislative Data & Transparency Conference
- Sunlight Foundation: 2Day in #OpenGov 5/20/2013
- Sunlight Foundation: Why does the IRS regulate political groups? A look at the complex world of campaign finance