Non-earmark disclosing lawmakers feted by transportation interestsBy Nancy Watzman Jun 11 2009 6:25 p.m.
At least a dozen lawmakers who didn't disclose their transportation earmarks are the beneficiaries of trasnportation fundraisers this year, according to Party Time. Click here to see who. We've also updated this online database to include party information.
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
- Mayors Against Illegal Guns runs ad backing Nevada background checks
- Thanks to lobbying, farm bill yields crop insurance funds
- Surge of immigration lobbyists fueled by push for high-skilled foreign workers
- Health group airs ad backing Obama EPA nominee
- Apple lobbies on taxes more than any other subject
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- OpenSecrets: Wall Street Shaped Bill Easing Oversight, and Kept Contributions Coming
- Sunlight Foundation: House's Legislative Data and Transparency Conference a Success
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Data.gov relaunches on open source platform CKAN
- Sunlight Foundation: 2Day in #OpenGov 5/24/2013