Nothing yet from Norm Dicks, C.W. "Bill" YoungBy Bill Allison Apr 03 2009 9:14 p.m.
As noted here, Rep. Norm Dicks is one of the more prolific PMA Group earmarks, and is number four on the list of top recipients of PMA Group & client campaign cash. Searching Dicks' site, I was unable to find a list of appropriations requests.
Rep. C.W. "Bill" Young is number five on that list. As of this writing, his Web site says the "List being prepared."
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
- Mayors Against Illegal Guns runs ad backing Nevada background checks
- Thanks to lobbying, farm bill yields crop insurance funds
- Surge of immigration lobbyists fueled by push for high-skilled foreign workers
- Health group airs ad backing Obama EPA nominee
- Apple lobbies on taxes more than any other subject
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- OpenSecrets: Wall Street Shaped Bill Easing Oversight, and Kept Contributions Coming
- Sunlight Foundation: House's Legislative Data and Transparency Conference a Success
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Data.gov relaunches on open source platform CKAN
- Sunlight Foundation: 2Day in #OpenGov 5/24/2013