CPI's Jim Morris talks about BP's OSHA violationsBy Bill Allison May 28 2010 4:42 p.m.
Our colleague Jim Morris, who runs Data Mine, our joint project with the Center for Public Integrity, talked about his story on BP's pattern of OSHA violations at its refineries on ABC yesterday. Jim appears at 10:10 in the clip; if the player below doesn't work it's available here.
Probably worth noting that Jim had to request the data under the Freedom of Information Act.
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
- Reporter's notebook: How we came up with that campaign finance maze
- 2016 preview? Three videos by GOP groups all target Hillary Clinton
- How ex-Det. Guy Bowers became the biggest campaign donor of all
- Tangled web: The IRS role in campaign finance
- What's wrong with this picture? Greenhouse gas at all-time high
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: Why does the IRS regulate political groups? A look at the complex world of campaign finance
- Sunlight Foundation: Update on FedBizOpps data
- OpenSecrets: Site Spotlight #3: Anomaly Tracker
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Day of Action on Sunday: Know the influence behind your grocery purchase