Senate releases Omnibus spending billBy Bill Allison Dec 14 2010 5:24 p.m.
The full text of the Senate's 2011 $1.1 trillion Omnibus bill is here; supporting documents--including tables featuring pages and pages of earmarks--are here. Among the Senate's priorities--$10 million to the John P. Murtha Foundation (in the Defense earmarks, here, and note that the funds were requested by five house members--Rep. Jim Moran, Va., Rep. Mark Critz, D-Pa., Rep. Chaka Fattah, D-Pa. and Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio).
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: Why does the IRS regulate political groups? A look at the complex world of campaign finance
- Sunlight Foundation: Update on FedBizOpps data
- OpenSecrets: Site Spotlight #3: Anomaly Tracker
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Day of Action on Sunday: Know the influence behind your grocery purchase