Sunlight Foundation Covers Obama's Chamber of Commerce SpeechBy Josh Hatch Feb 07 2011 10:55 a.m.
This morning the Sunlight Foundation will be covering President Obama’s address to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce using Sunlight Live, our award-winning, real-time, investigative reporting platform.
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
- Surge of immigration lobbyists fueled by push for high-skilled foreign workers
- Health group airs ad backing Obama EPA nominee
- Apple lobbies on taxes more than any other subject
- Reporter's notebook: How we came up with that campaign finance maze
- 2016 preview? Three videos by GOP groups all target Hillary Clinton
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: The Political Spending of 501(c)(4) Nonprofits in the 2012 Election
- Sunlight Foundation: Watch TransparencyCamp ideas grow!
- Sunlight Foundation: Integrating the US' Documents
- Sunlight Foundation: 2Day in #OpenGov 5/20/2013