House freshmen: Campaign finance raw dataBy Anupama Narayanswamy Aug 14 2012 11:26 a.m.
For the data nerds out there, we've put together spreadsheets of the campaign finance analysis of the freshmen class used for this story. It includes data reported to the Federal Election Commission as of the second quarter of 2012.
If you're interested in digging in a little deeper into specific races and have any questions about our data feel free to contact our communications team.
Table: Total campaign contributions, money from businesses that lobby and leadership PACs in 2010 and 2012.
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- Sunlight Foundation: Why does the IRS regulate political groups? A look at the complex world of campaign finance
- Sunlight Foundation: Update on FedBizOpps data
- OpenSecrets: Site Spotlight #3: Anomaly Tracker
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Day of Action on Sunday: Know the influence behind your grocery purchase