Foreign Lobbying Influence Tracker
See how lobbyists representing foreign governments and government-controlled entities tried to influence federal policy in this database that lets you search the detailed disclosures required under the Foreign Agent Registration Act. The database, which we’re updating, currently covers filings made in 2008.
The database is available online at ForeignLobbying.org. Here's where you'll find our original journalism--tales of international intrigue based on the oft-overlooked filings.
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
- Thanks to lobbying, farm bill yields crop insurance funds
- Surge of immigration lobbyists fueled by push for high-skilled foreign workers
- Health group airs ad backing Obama EPA nominee
- Apple lobbies on taxes more than any other subject
- Reporter's notebook: How we came up with that campaign finance maze
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- OpenSecrets: Just Who Was Rand Paul's Apology For?
- OpenSecrets: Shape-Shifting by Liberal Dark Money Groups Seems Meant to Confuse
- Sunlight Foundation: The Political Spending of 501(c)(4) Nonprofits in the 2012 Election
- Sunlight Foundation: Watch TransparencyCamp ideas grow!