Sunlight Live covers gas price hearingBy Joshua Hatch Mar 16 2011 10:40 a.m.
Tomorrow, when the Committee on Natural Resources will hold a full committee hearing on gas prices and U.S. jobs, the Sunlight Foundation will spin up another instance of its data and live-blogging Sunlight Live platform to cover it live.
- Richard G. Newell; Administrator, U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Brenda Pierce; Energy Resources Program Coordinator, U.S. Geological Survey
- Gene Whitney; Manager, Energy Research, Congressional Research Service
- Michelle Michot Foss; Chief Energy Economist, University of Texas
- Guy Caruso; Senior Adviser, Energy and National Security, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Frank Rusco; Director, Natural Resources and Environment, Government Accountability Office
Search the Blog
Real Time Ticker
- Mayors Against Illegal Guns runs ad backing Nevada background checks
- Thanks to lobbying, farm bill yields crop insurance funds
- Surge of immigration lobbyists fueled by push for high-skilled foreign workers
- Health group airs ad backing Obama EPA nominee
- Apple lobbies on taxes more than any other subject
Reporting we're watching
- OpenSecrets: Millionaire Freshmen Make Congress Even Wealthier
- OpenSecrets: Fastest Growing Cities Lean Right
- OpenSecrets: Just Who Was Rand Paul's Apology For?
- OpenSecrets: Shape-Shifting by Liberal Dark Money Groups Seems Meant to Confuse
- Sunlight Foundation: OpenGov Voices: Network, collaborate, and innovate at CityCamp NC